This is a two day workshop taking place Monday, 27.01.2020 (13:00-17:00) and Tuesday, 28.01.2020 (09:00-13:00) at the University of Malagá in Spain. The venue for the meeting is the University of Málaga main building: Rectorado, located at Avenida de Cervantes, 2. See attached practical information below for more information.
Organized by the EUNIS InfoSec Special Interest Group it targets CIOs, CISOs and IT security related personnel in European higher education institutions.
- Organisational information security
- Setting up an ISMS (Information Security Management System)
- Managing GDPR
- Operational IT security
- Setting up a CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team)
- Best practices and tools for HEIs
- University practice talks
- Networking and discussions
Please see the timetable for a detailed agenda.
- The workshop is free for EUNIS members.
- Reception and registration on Monday starting at 12:00.
- Dinner on Monday at 19.00 on self-payer basis is planned.
- Hotel rooms can be booked via the well-known portals.
- Please register before 18.01.2020.